Welcome to the new look Appita magazine filled with ideas, news, technical features and innovations. This is not just a new format, but a new direction that fits more easily with our local fibre and paper value chain industry.
Appita Magazine articles:
- Paper optimisation tips
- New Technology Feature – Surface treatment
- New Technology Feature - Measurement
- Training the future leaders of a sustainable and circular bioeconomy
- It is time to “De-fossilise" our economy
- Finnish forest industry on its transformation journey
- Is the forest ready to be fuel?
- Australia’s pulp and paper sector shows its green credentials
Publishing peer reviewed papers in the science and technology of pulp, paper, packaging and bioproducts.
This issue features:
- New directions for Appita Journal
- Organic matter in EP-stage
- Colloidal stability of Pine extractives
- Grammage dependence on paper thickness
- Transforming science to industry application